Skip to content
- More often want to defecate or small.
- Severe and very annoying acne arises.
- Shrinkage of breast size.
- Experiencing development in male characteristics, such as growing hair all over the body and face, the voice turns hard and the size of the cilitorus enlarges.
- Infertile or have no children even though they have taken medication.
- Overweight (obesity).
- Generally, the existence of a cyst is not realized by the sufferer and disappears before the woman knows of the cyst.